“A male contribution to infertility is common and should be assessed early on in a couple’s path to achieve parenthood. To enable a man to assess his motile sperm concentration in the privacy of his home, using the FDA approved YO home sperm test presents a significant opportunity for a couple to become more educated about their fertility potential.“
About Dr. Bar-Chama
- Recognized as a Best Doctor in New York Magazine’s annual edition for the past fourteen years and as a New York Super Doctor for the past ten years.
- Director of the Center for Male Reproductive Health at RMA of New York (Link)
- Director of Male Reproductive Medicine and Surgery at Mount Sinai.
- Associate Professor of Urology and Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
- Board of Directors Member for the Society for Male Reproduction and Urology and for Path2Parenthood.
- Bar-Chama’s practice is exclusively dedicated to male infertility and sexual medicine, and he has published extensively on these topics in peer-reviewed journals.